Take to the Skies and save babies's lives this June
Join hundreds of other brave #SandsSuperstars and take a Leap of Love for Sands on Saturday 27th June 2020. Doing a Tandem Skydive is one of the most exhilarating experiences you will ever get to do so join our Skydive Day this June and skydive to make a difference.
Join us on Saturday 27th June 2020, where we will be taking over the skies during Sands Awareness Month.
We are working with Skyline who is a leading Skydive provider across the UK with over 20 airfields across the UK you can choose from to take on your Leap of Love. Head to your local airfield or you could make a weekend of it this June.
You will need to pay a £35 registration fee to our skydiving company, Skyline, to secure your place on the day. We will then send you out a welcome pack and monthly newsletters to give you plenty of fundraising ideas to help you hit the £430 minimum fundraising target.
How to sign up?
To book your skydive all you need to do is follow this link. This will take you to a booking form with Skyline who is the Skydive company who is running our Skydive Day. Choose your location, pay your discounted registration fee of £35 and secure your Skydive today!
Once you've booked your skydive, we'll be in touch to ask you to register your fundraising. That way we can support you with your fundraising, send out your Sands t-shirt and update you on how our first ever Skydive Day called Leap of Love is going. You'll find out how many amazing Sands skydivers are all jumping on the same day!
What your fundraising means to Sands
- £20 enables Sands to provide a memory box to parents so they can start making memories with their baby
- £140 provides one full day of bereavement care training for healthcare professionals
- £580 a day keeps our helpline open and free for every caller
- £840 can sponsor an entire day of training for 20 midwives!
- £1,500 is needed on average to run one local support group for a year
By taking on Leap of Love you will receive:
- A welcome email including sponsorship form and fundraising materials
- Sands t-shirt
- Support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your target
If you have any questions or want us to send you a Leap of Love enquiry pack, just email our Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to help answer any questions you might have.
Can't make that date?
Don't worry! You can Skydive at any of these locations at any time. Just sign up for a standard skydive by following this link