To enter this event and secure your own place via the official entry system please click on the link above. Once you have had your place in this event confirmed please let us know so you can Join Team Sands.
...Walk, Jog, or Run it
29/ 30 Aug 2020
100km, 50km, 25km distances available
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or a Run! An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey. You will get full support and hospitality all the way from our team - and with half and quarter distance options also - there's a challenge here for everyone!
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and how to sign up today click here!
In support of you tackling the South Coast, you will receive:
• Free Sands wicking top or t shirt,
• Fundraising materials to help support meet your fundraising target
• Fundraising advice from our team to help you achieve your target.
Through taking on this Coastal Challenge, you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services.