Details of how to sign up for the 2021 event will follow shortly. The Thames Bridge Trek will be back next and we can't wait to welcome you onto #TeamSands.
Join 2000 trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge - it's East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its fascinating story - and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks & drinks.
25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Fully supported 25km Walk
- For Charity or Self Fund
- Fully signed route with arrows
- Join as an Individual or a Team
- Start near Putney Bridge - Fulham
- Tented village & warm up at start
- Free 'Thames Bridges buff'
- 9.30am to midday start times
- Midpoint rest stop
- Free snacks & drinks
- Southwark Park finish
- Medal, T-shirt, Glass of fizz
- Food / meal at finish
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up click here today!
"I had a great day walking the Thames bridges trek. It was great fun and I would highly recommend this to anyone who wishes to do so, and raising funds for charity at the same time makes it even more special."
By taking on this capital challenge you will be able to raise much needed funds for Sands and we will provide you with:
- Full support throughout to help you reach your goal
- Sands fundraising materials to support you with your fundraising
- Free Sands t-shirt/running vest (or both!)
- Fundraising ideas to make your fundraising easy and fun
Thank you for taking on London's famous bridges, you will raise much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services
For further information or to find out more about alternative sponsorship options get in touch with the Sands Events Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org