To enter this event and secure your own place via the official entry system please click on the link above. Once you have had your place in this event confirmed please let us know so you can Join Team Sands.
... Walk, Jog, or Run it
12/13 Sept 2020
100km, 50km, 25km distances available
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves.
Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options - there's a challenge for everyone.
There's also the 'Thames Bridges Trek' - a 25km walk through the heart of London, zig-zagging over 16 famous bridges with the best views of the Capital's landmarks.
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination. You'll be supported all the way by our team, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and how to sign up click here today!
By taking on the challenge along the banks of one of the world's most famous rivers, we will support your with:
- Full support throughout to help you reach your goal
- Sands fundraising materials to help you reach your fundraising target
- Free Sands t-shirt/running vest (or both!)
Thank you for raising much needed money to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services.
If you have any questions please do get in touch with the Sands Events Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org