Take on the Brighton Marathon 2023 for Sands
Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, the Brighton Marathon winds through the city streets, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront. The stunning coastal marathon is ideal for all runners - beginners and seasoned professionals looking to beat a PB.
Secure a charity place
To secure your charity assured place with Sands click the sign up button below, pay a £25 registration fee and commit to raising £500 for Sands:
I have my own place
If you have an own place and would like to run for #TeamSands, then we'd love to welcome you to the team. You can join #TeamSands by clicking on the link below. You will receive the same benefits as our charity runners and there is no sponsorship target. We simply ask you to raise what you can.
To join our team please click on the button below
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest to wear with pride on the day of your race
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this legendary race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092