Take part in the UK’s second largest half marathon and Wales’ largest road race!
The route will take you past the capital’s most iconic landmarks with beautiful scenery and historic buildings. The predominately flat and fast course makes it ideal for beginners and elites.
Guaranteed charity places
We no longer have spaces for the Cardiff Half Marathon on 27th March 2022, however if you would like to be put on a waiting list please email email@example.com
If you had a 2020 place and have recently decided you would like to run for #TeamSands in 2021, then it’s not too late. You can join #TeamSands using your own ballot place below:
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a Sands running vest to wear with pride while running
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this exciting race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092