THE ONLY HALF MARATHON TO START AND FINISH AT A HISTORIC ROYAL PALACE
This is the only Half Marathon to be held at this famous and historic royal home. Hampton Court Palace is one of only two surviving palaces that King Henry VIII owned. The race will start inside the gates of Hampton Court Palace and finish in its beautiful gardens. After you’ve finished your race you can visit the famous maze and the world’s largest grape vine.
Guaranteed charity places
Pledge to raise £350 and guarantee your charity place today by clicking the button below:
Your own place
If you have your own place and would like to run for #TeamSands , then we'd love to welcome you to the team. You can join #TeamSands using your own place below:
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- A bespoke Sands running vest to wear with pride
- Support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- Training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- Our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- Opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this race jammed full of English history, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092