This incredible two day challenge pits you against the spectacular adventure playground of the Lake District National Park.
Trek to the summit of one of the Lake District’s most iconic peaks, the Old Man of Coniston, before testing yourself on the off-road mountain bike trails of Grizedale forest, then kayak across iconic Coniston Water.
- One incredible day of trekking, biking and kayaking in the stunning Lake District National Park
- All bike and kayak equipment included for you
- Off-road mountain biking on the trails of famous Grizedale forest
- Trek to the summit of the Old Man of Coniston
- Kayak around Coniston Water
To find our more about the challenge please go to the Charity Challenge Website
How to book your place
To book your place, click the button below:
There are two registration options for you to choose from:
1. Self-Funder - Pay a £75 registration fee when you book and then the balance of £194 ( 5 weeks before your trek). Raise as much money as you can for Sands.
2. Minimum Sponsorship - Pay £75 registration fee when you book and raise the minimum of £395 for Sands. (7 weeks before your trek you would need to have raised £316 for Sands, and £79 four weeks after the trek)
Special Discount now available!
Use the code NY2021 for 10% off the registration fee
Discount available 4th - 31st Jan 2021
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- A bespoke Sands t-shirt to wear with pride
- Support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- Our digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice
- Fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- A free breakfast, packed lunch and snacks from the event organisers
- A certificate congratulating you on your achievement
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092
Any other questions?
Contact the Team Sands Fundraising team today by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 3897 6092.