Leave your limits behind
Brace yourself for a fast-paced and physically challenging adventure, as you take on the three highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales. Considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges, the National 3 Peaks Challenge takes in the dizzy heights of Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1,085m) and your challenge is to do all this in 24 hours!
Over the course of two days, you will trek around 26 miles and ascend to a total height of almost 3,000m. This is a serious and tough challenge which requires a good level of fitness, as well as plenty of grit and determination. Ultimately, however, your hard work will be rewarded with spectacular views and a huge sense of achievement by raising vital funds for Sands and completing an incredible challenge.
On your Three Peaks Challenge you will:
- Take on the 3 highest mountains in the UK
- Be one of the first hikers of the day to take on Ben Nevis
- Tackle Scafell Pike at night
- Finish your challenge on Wales's infamous peak, Snowdon
- Aim to summit all three peaks in 24hrs
Sign up today!
Charity Challenge deliver this event so sign up by heading to their website and choose Sands during the sign up process.
You can take part in one of two ways. Either you can have a minimum sponsorship or you can pay for the trip in full your self and then raise as much as you can for Sands:
1. Minimum Sponsorship - Pay £75 registration fee and then raise at least £795 for Sands
2. Self fund - Pay £75 registration fee and then pay the trip cost of £390 yourself.
To find out more please click here and visit the Charity Challenge website
As part of the Team Sands, you will receive:
- a Sands t-shirt to wear with pride on your hike
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- our Sands fundraising pack full of ideas and advice
- fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events .
By taking on this challenge you will help Sands fulfil its mission of supporting anyone affected by the death of a baby and work with healthcare professionals to provide the best possible care.
To find out more information about Sands work please follow this link
Any other questions?
If you need more information contact Team Sands Fundraising Team by emailing email@example.com