This stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens. This year, it's making a special Spring appearance with a one-time-only April edition! Make the lockdown pavement pounding mean something and join #TeamSands today.
Guaranteed charity places
Pledge to raise £300 and guarantee your charity place today by clicking the button below:
If you have a 2020 or 2021 ballot place and would like to run for #TeamSands in 2021, then we'd love to welcome you to the team. You can join #TeamSands using your own place below:
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest, personalised with a name of your choice, to wear with pride
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- access to a private #TeamSands Facebook Group where you can chat to fellow team mates
- the loudest cheers on race day from the wildest cheer point on the route
- our Sands fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this exciting race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 3897 6092