This stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Guaranteed charity places:
If you are interested in securing a charity assured place, please email email@example.com, when our applications open we will be in touch to let you know you can apply for a place.
The ballot has not opened for the 2022 Royal Parks Half Marathon, but if you are interested in securing a ballot place, why not register your interest here.
If you are successful at securing a ballot place why not join #TeamSands, we would love to welcome you to the team. As a ballot entry you can raise as much money as you can to help support bereaved families. To register your fundraising click the sign up button below;
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest to wear with pride
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this exciting race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092