Scotland's Kiltwalk live event is back! After the success of the virtual Kiltwalk earlier this year, Scotland's Kiltwalk will be making a return to Glasgow on Sunday 26 September.
Once again, Sir Tom Hunter will be topping up all funds raised by an incredible 50%**
There are two walk lengths to choose from - The Mighty Stride (16.5 miles) that goes from Glasgow Green to Meadow Leisure Centre in Dumbarton or The Wee Wander (3.5 miles) that leaves from Glasgow Green and finishes at the Riverside Museum. Click this link for more details of the route.
How to get a place
To secure your entry into this year's Kiltwalk, please click this link to purchase your places.
As it's your own place, you can set your fundraising target. We suggest £250 - but if you want to shoot for the stars and set it higher, then we're not stopping you!
Once you've done this, make sure to let us know so we can support you on your journey to race day and beyond.
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands t-shirt to wear with pride on the day of your Kiltwalk
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on the Kiltwalk, you'll help us fund bereavement support to more families facing the hardest of times. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092