The South Downs National Park is a superb backdrop for 2000 adventurers to take on a real challenge. Start at Eastbourne and then climb up Beachy Head, across the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way, enjoying stunning views over the sea, to a Brighton half-way point. Devil’s Dyke, and a few ups and downs lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an amazing 100 km journey.
Join the team
Whether you want to run, jog or trek, you can choose your distance with this challenge – so whether you’re up for a mammoth 100km+ or fancy the 50km or 25km options, there’s something for you.
Cross the finish line as an individual or with a team of friends, family or colleagues.
There are three registration options for you to choose from:
1. Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and raise an agreed minimum sponsorship.
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of your place cost and raise an agreed minimum sponsorship.
3. Self Funding – pay for your place in full, and set your own fundraising target.
The Ultra experience
This event is part of the Ultra series: endurance events for a wide range of fitness and ages. Choose your challenge and do it at your pace. Their full support enables you to dig deep and go further, whilst enjoying the great outdoors and camaraderie. There’s marquee rest stops, lots of food and drink, medical and massage teams and a fully signed route to guide you. At your finish-line, a big celebration awaits, and once the aches subside, you’ll feel an amazing sense of achievement.
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest or t-shirt, personalised with a name of your choice, to wear with pride
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- our Sands fundraising pack full of ideas and advice
- fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
Through taking on this challenging event, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
Ultra Challenge offer events like this all over the UK. You can join any one of them for #TeamSands. See the full list and sign up on their website.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092