see below for details.
The world famous Tough Mudder is known by many as the toughest event on the planet! Designed by the British Special Forces (yes, the actual SAS!) to test your physical strength, stamina and mental grit, the course requires you to run, walk, crawl and swim your way to the finish line.
There’s a variety of distance options to suit everyone:
- 8-10 miles with 25 obstacles
- 5 kilometres with 13 obstacles
- 8-10 miles - a competitive race
No matter which Tough Mudder event you take on, you'll find yourself stepping outside your comfort zone with this unique experience reliant on courage, teamwork and pure determination.
Are you ready?
Guaranteed charity places
To register for one of our guaranteed Charity Places in Tough Mudder there are three steps to follow:
1. Register your interest with Tough Mudder by following this link
2. Let us know you want to take part for Sands by following this link
3. Once steps 1 and 2 are complete, you will receive an email from Tough Mudder asking you to complete your registration.
In registering for a charity place, we do ask that you pledge to raise the following to save babies’ lives:
Tough Mudder 5k: Minimum pledge - £200
Tough Mudder Classic: Minimum pledge - £300
Your own place
You can be part of #TeamSands even if you have already secured your own place with the event organisers directly. Simply let us know by following this link and set your own fundraising target.
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest, personalised with a name of your choice, to wear with pride
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- access to a private #TeamSands Facebook Group where you can chat to fellow team mates
- our Sands fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this truly tough and muddy event, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092