Henley on Thames
see below for details.
The world famous Tough Mudder is known by many as the toughest event on the planet! Designed by the British Special Forces (yes, the actual SAS!) to test your physical strength, stamina and mental grit, the course requires you to run, walk, crawl and swim your way to the finish line.
There’s a variety of distance options to suit everyone:
- 5km - with 13 obstacles
- 10km - with 20 obstacles
- 15km - with 30 obstacles
You can secure your own place directly with Tough Mudder here
No matter which Tough Mudder event you take on, you'll find yourself stepping outside your comfort zone with this unique experience reliant on courage, teamwork and pure determination.
Are you ready?
Secure your place
You can secure a place in Tough Mudder London West through the Tough Mudder website.
Once you have a place, you can be part of #TeamSands by clicking the sign up button below:
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a Sands running vest to wear with pride on the day of the obstacle race
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this truly tough and muddy event, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092