If you're looking for a big London race that is just as exciting but not quite as long as the London Marathon, then the Vitality London 10,000 is event for you. Take to the streets of London and see the city from a completely different angle. You will start in the Mall in front of Buckingham Palace following a clockwise route taking in Westminster and the City of London. You will pass Nelson’s Column and Big Ben and finish back in the Mall.
Guaranteed charity places
Pledge to raise £200 and guarantee your charity place today using the button below:
Your own place
If you have your own place and would like to run for #TeamSands , then we'd love to welcome you to the team. You can join #TeamSands using your own place below:
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- A bespoke Sands running vest to wear with pride
- Support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- Training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- Our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- Opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this legendary race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092