Saving lives with every mile
Join our team of #SandsSuperstars taking on their marathon, their way. Your challenge is to run, walk, jog or step your own marathon in your own way.
Choose to take on 26.2 miles in any way you like - whether it's on your own or in a team, through a daily walk or weekend step challenge with the family. Join the #mymarathonmyway online community to keep yourself motivated, with inspiration and ideas regularly shared by other Sands supporters.
This challenge is free to join and we simply ask you to raise as much as you can for Sands, saving lives with every mile this Autumn.
When you sign up everything is done for you
During the sign up process your:
- Online fundraising page is created for you which you can then share.
- Your fitness tracking app is connected (don't worry if you don' t have one, you can always add in your miles manually).
- You are added onto the leaderboard so you can see how your miles and fundraising adds up with everyone else.
All you need to decide is how you are going to complete your 26.2 miles! You could:
- Run 1 mile a day for 26 days
- Jog a couple of miles a week with friends
- Run 26 miles all in one go
- Walk 5 laps of your garden every day
- Or really do it your way, with your own original idea!
You can also download our achievement badges here to share with friends and family and celebrate your accomplishments.
You can find everything you need to know about my marathon my way by heading to our FAQ's. This link will take you to the my marathon my way website where you can find all you need to do know about signing up to this event.
- Download this social media profile picture frame. This will help promote your my marathon my way fundraising and challenge to all those who follow you online. Just head to Facebook and search 'my marathon my way for sands' and you can add this frame to your profile picture. Or download the frame and you can add it yourself.
- Download the my marathon my way cover photo which you can use on Facebook or Twitter. Just click here to download.