Fast, Flat and Friendly! With 25,000 runners taking on this incredible marathon you'll be part of one of Europe's largest marathons. The route, brand new for 2021, takes a three-mile loop into the city centre, showcasing some of the city’s most iconic landmarks including the Manchester Opera House, Spinningfields, Albert Memorial Hall and The Midland Hotel amongst many others.
Guaranteed charity places
Due to the postponement of the Greater Manchester Marathon until April 2021, we currently have no available charity places.
If you had a 2020 place and have recently decided you would like to run for #TeamSands in 2021, then it’s not too late. You can join #TeamSands using your own place below:
If you did not have a place in 2020, you can you register your interest for the 2021 event by following this link straight to the Manchester Marathon website.
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest, personalised with a name of your choice, to wear with pride
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- access to a private #TeamSands Facebook Group where you can chat to fellow team mates
- the loudest cheers on race day from the wildest cheer point on the route
- our Sands fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this atmospheric race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092