The Therme Manchester Marathon is one of the UK’s premier running events, famous for its fast, flat and friendly route.
Welcoming you all to take on our 26.2 mile challenge, from some superb elite runners, to those who thought completing a marathon would never be possible. Many regular runners find this the ideal event to get a personal best time, whilst everybody finds the incredible Mancunian support throughout the course unforgettable.
Guaranteed charity places
Pledge to raise £800 for Sands, to secure your place click sign up below:
Own places entries
You can secure an own place entry with Therme Manchester Marathon here.
Once you have secured your own place why not run with #TeamSands, we would love to welcome you to the team. As a own place entry you can raise as much money as you can to help support bereaved families. To register your fundraising click the sign up button below:
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest to wear with pride
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- access to a private #TeamSands Facebook Group where you can chat to fellow team mates
- our Sands digital fundraising pack full of ideas and advice fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
Through taking on this atmospheric race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092