Straße des 17
The BMW Berlin Marathon is one of the Big 5 marathons that make up the World Marathon Major series, and holds the most marathon world records for men and women. Starting over half a century ago, this event pulls in over 43,000 runners and is one of the most loved races due to its flat, looping course, tepid weather and enthusiastic onlookers. This course is perfect for novice to advanced runners and is a great way to see the city, passing Brandenburg Gate, the Victory Column, Reichstag and much more!
Please note you are registering for your place only, which does not include travel or accommodation.
Guaranteed charity places
Pledge to raise £1000 and guarantee your place today by registering below:
If you have secured an own place via Berlin Marathon why not run with #TeamSands in 2022, we'd love to welcome you to the team. As a own place entry you can raise as much money as you can to help support bereaved families. To register your fundraising click the sign up button below:
Be part of #TeamSands
As part of #TeamSands you will receive:
- a bespoke Sands running vest, personalised with a name of your choice, to wear with pride
- support from a dedicated contact in our Fundraising team to help you achieve your target
- training advice and tips to ensure you are fully prepared ahead of race day
- access to a private #TeamSands Facebook Group where you can chat to fellow team mates
- our Sands fundraising pack full of ideas and advice
- fundraising materials to help you promote your fundraising events
- opportunities to celebrate with the team throughout your experience
Through taking on this amazing race, you will raise much needed funds to help us prevent more babies from dying and meet the growing need for our support services. Thank you.
If you have any questions, simply get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3897 6092
"Thank you so much for the opportunity to run Berlin! I had one of the best times out there and even though my race time wasn't what I planned, I took the time to take in the atmosphere which was immense. It was such a perfect opportunity to be given and I am already tempted to enter the ballot for next years' race!"